Welcome to Kaspersky 2015 Beta: Download Links for Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 Beta and Kaspersky Antivirus 2015 Beta
The final versions of Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 and Kaspersky Antivirus 2015 Here!
Whats new for 2015?
Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 and Kaspersky Antivirus 2015 became more user friendly in terms of information accessibility, visibility and communication. The fine-tuned interface navigation and reporting services are provided, such as:
- Improved Safe Money and Parental Control interfaces
- Easy settings import/ export while upgrading the product
- Easy features navigation and interaction including color stimulation
- Multiselect is available in reports with copying to clipboard opportunity
- Multiselect is available in some settings (f.e. Application management) with copying to clipboard and control opportunities
- System applications are not shown by default in Application management window
- More informative protection status and activity reporting. ‘Notification center’ tab is added behind status bar, which provides detailed info on:
o Protection status
o Protection components activation status
o Database update status
o Lisensing information
Product installation and distributive size
Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 and Kaspersky Antivirus 2015 has a series of improvements in product installer in order to enhance product performance and facilitate more efficient traffic flow. Adjustment was provided for the following Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 and Kaspersky Antivirus 2015 components:
- Anti-spam functionality is switched-off by default. It might be turned on when necessary upon user click in product menu: Settings->Protection center->Anti-Spam
- Kaspersky Virus Removal Toll and Kaspersky Rescue Disk Wizard utilities were removed from product installer. Product provides the Knowledge base link for downloading instructions and informs the user on what needs to be done to the infected PC for recovering.
- Kaspersky Gadget isn’t supported for Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 and Kaspersky Antivirus 2015
- Net distributive was removed from installation package
Socialization is a new part of functionality which is currently available in Kaspersky Internet Security 2015. There are 2 key parts of Socialization:
Protect a friend – allows user to earn and collect points by sharing installation links with friends and then exchange those points for the bonus activation codes;
Badges – acquires personal identity which can be shared on social networking sites.
Any person wants to be secured against one’s personal life interference. One of the methods of user identity stealing (via making photo or video capturing) is to watch anything within the webcam's field of vision, sometimes the webcam owner itself. This method calls camfecting - the fraudulent process of attempting to hack into a person's webcam and activate it without the webcam owner's permission.
Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 provides protection from such kind of interference and gives user the capability to control PC installed applications access to web camera (external or build-in device) activation in order to secure from cybercriminalists spying
connection service Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 helps to verify Wi-Fi network you choose for connection on vulnerabilities and provides a safety connection tune-up tool in order to protect user during Wi-Fi connection processing:
- Product automatically identifies which network category you are going to access (Home or Public); - Checks access point security level in order to eliminate any cybercriminalists interception;
- Provides information on the risks which may arise choosing the unsecured Wi-Fi connection and solutions for setup correction.
Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 allows a secured Wi-Fi connection is settled and your personal data and digital identity exchange is protected from malicious person unauthorized access and use:
- Wi-Fi internal resources access is protected;
- Internet connection is safe from cybercriminalists employment;
- Wi-Fi network traffic is secured from hacking and scrutinizing. It can be specified in the following path: Settings->Protection center->Firewall